Close CORETECHS. Return to home page

Coretechs

Forum

Return to Forum

Looking for people to play test some of our changes on our narrative server

Hello everyone,

Some of you have been very precious with feedback about typos and dead end in missions.

And I need more help. We are currently doing a big clean-up of every system, and I would love for some of you to join us on the narrative server and go over Sol and Alpha Centauri to look for any typos or dead end as itโ€™s clear that we are not as efficient as you. :-)

Therefore if anyone is interested in giving a hand, outside the Alpha server, please let me know.

Cheers,

Leila

Comments

1. I'll be happy to help.

2. Happy to help as well.

3. How could I retain my title as Most Annoying Playtester if I didn't participate? :-D

4. @moritz @dotsent @shadow: Can I say that I love you?

I do. Thank you for your help and support. I really appreciate it.

As you have already signed an NDA, it will be quick and easy to give you access. Letโ€™s wait on Manni to feel better, and he will walk you through the narrative server.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Leila

5. Comment deleted by Tau Station(an NPC).
  6. I would gladly help test.

7. I am interested in breaking, I mean testing things for you. I seem to be good at that kind of stuff :).

Xierumeng

8. ๐Ÿค” would helping testing this affect the chances for the Nevah gonna let you downy parka? If so, I'm interested.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™ƒ

9. Thank you so much everyone.

As soon as Manni is back from sick leave, he will give you all access to the narrative server and we will start moving one station at the time and one mission at the time. You will have admin right, which will allow you to play test without too much pain. :-)

And yes, as much as NDA will have to be signed for those who do not have one, thank you present will be added and yes I can foresee a lovely โ€œNevah gonna let you downy parka.โ€ :-)

Thank you again!

Leila

10. Hey everyone, a quick heads-up.

Right now I am checking the forum, creating tickets for the team and such. Furthermore, I am in touch with Citizen Council applicants to prepare the promotion phase that will start soon (I cannot use the work week here! ^^).

Long story short, I assume we'll come back to you with the testing topic next week.

Cheerio!